- 1 head of Cauliflower
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the bottom of the cauliflower and remove all the leaves and hard stem. Place the head of cauliflower, stem side down in an oven safe pan. Generously drizzle with olive oil. Spread the oil, making sure the entire head of cauliflower is covered. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil without leaving any gaps.
- Cook in oven for 40-50 minutes. Check with a knife - if it slides in easily, then it is cooked.
- Remove from oven and discard foil.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley over the cauliflower. Place back in oven and broil until golden and cheese has a crispy texture on the cauliflower.
- Cut into wedges and serve.