- Leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle chili sauce (such as Heinz)
- Smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- flat bread (such as Naan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the BBQ sauce, combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a sauce pan. Warm on medium heat until the cranberry sauce is completely melted, stirring several times.
- In a bowl, combine shredded turkey and enough BBQ sauce to coat. Spread a little BBQ sauce over the flat bread. Top with BBQ turkey and cheese. Place in oven and cook until cheese is bubbly and the outer crust is crispy, about 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on the pizza to monitor cooking.
- Place pizza on a plate and top with a handful of arugula.