- 2 ripe Haas avocados
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sherry peppers sauce (optional)
- Cut avocados in half, removing the pit. Cut avocado flesh into cubes, careful not to cut through the skin, then scoop out of the skin. Add lime juice and stir. This will keep the avocados from browning too quickly.
- Add the finely chopped red onion, chopped cilantro, rice vinegar, olive oil and sherry pepper's sauce, if using. Add salt and pepper and stir to combine.