- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⅓ cups sugar plus ¼ cup
- 3 cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- Blueberry Sauce for the top
- In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and 1⅓ cups sugar until well blended. Add the sour cream, mixing well. Add eggs, blending well after each. Add vanilla and salt.
- In another bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ⅓ cup sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter, and stir until well mixed. Pat crumb mixture in the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10 inch spring form pan. Pour batter over crumb crush. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until cheesecake cracks around the outer edges. Allow cheesecake to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate.
- Drizzle Blueberry Sauce over the top and serve cold.