- 5 fresh peaches
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blueberries for garnish
- Prepare grill for grilling.
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pits.
- In a bowl, combine the mascarpone, confectioners sugar and the cinnamon. Stir to combine thoroughly. Set aside.
- Once the grill is hot, fold a piece of paper towel and cover with the vegetable oil. Using tongs, brush the oil coated paper towel over the grill grates to avoid the peaches from sticking. Place the peaches on the grill, and grill uncovered for 1 minute. Turn peaches a half turn and grill another minute. Remove peaches from the grill. Place a dollop of mascarpone mixture in the center and top with a blue berry.
- Can be enjoyed both warm and cooled. Delish!