- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds and membrane removed
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup red onion chunks
- couple dashes of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 2 cups of cherry tomatoes on shallow rimmed roasting pan. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Using your hands, toss tomatoes making sure each one is coated with olive oil. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Once the roasted tomatoes have cooled, toss into food processor with remaining 2 cups of tomatoes, and all the rest of the ngredients, and pulse until all is chopped and combined and looks like salsa. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.