- 1 pound skirt steak
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup tequila
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Slice skirt steak into ¼ inch strips, then cut each strip into ½ inch pieces. Place in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining 10 ingredients. Mix together and pour over steak. Stir until combined. Let steak marinate for about an hour stirring every so often.
- Heat skillet on high and add meat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Serve with your favorite taco accompaniments.