- 7 cups watermelon cut into chunks
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- Put watermelon chunks into food processor and process until mixture looks soupy.
- Place a strainer over an empty bowl. Pour watermelon mixture into strainer, and strain out all of the juices, pressing on the solids. You should have 4 cups of strained watermelon juice. Discard the solids.
- Stir in lime juice and simple syrup.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh limes, watermelon, and a mint leaf.