- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 package prepared pie crusts
- ½ cup guère cheese
- ½ cup fontina cheese
- ½ pound chorizo sausage, cubed and/or 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of all water.
- 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half. Stir in cheeses and sausage (or spinach). Add salt and pepper and mix. Set aside.
- Using a 3 inch cookie cutter, cut rounds out of the dough and place in mini nonstick muffin pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the crusts with a fork. Place muffin pan on baking sheet and bake crusts in oven for 7 minutes.
- Carefully spoon egg mixture onto each crust, filling almost to the top. Bake in oven until set, about 20 - 22 minutes. Cool slightly and carefully remove from pan, using a knife if necessary.