- 1 boxed container herbed cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- fresh dill for garnish
- In a bowl, combine herbed cheese and sour cream. Mix well and set aside
- Cut a smidgeon off the bottom of each cherry tomato, so it stands still and doesn't roll
- Cut a ¼ inch off the top of each cherry tomato. Using a melon baller, scoop out the seeds and core. Discard.
- Spoon the herbed cheese mixture into a ziplock bag and push into one corner. Cut a small tip out of the corner and use as a piping bag.
- Pipe the herbed cheese mixture into each cherry tomato, filling to the top.
- Garnish with fresh dill