- 4 cups air popped popcorn
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup cheddar cheese powder
- 1 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 2 large stainless bowls
- Pour popcorn in one bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese powder and ground mustard and mix thoroughly.
- Drizzle with melted butter. Place second bowl over the top of the popcorn bowl creating a dome shape. Hold firmly and shake popcorn to distribute butter, flipping the dome a couple times.
- Take the top bowl off and sprinkle with cheese mustard mixture. Place bowl back over the top and shake until all the popcorn is coated with the cheese.