Be Fed Lobster
- 1 Lobster
- 1 large yellow onion, skin removed and quartered
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1/2 bottle white wine (a Sauvignon Blanc is best)
- Fill a large lobster pot half way with water. Add quartered onion to the water. Squeeze the lemons over the water, then drop lemon halves into water. Add the wine.
- Place the lid on the pot and bring water mixture to a boil. Once in a hard boil, drop the live lobster into the water and cover immediately. Drop temperature to medium high and cook lobster 10 minutes per pound.
- Serve with melted butter and fresh lemon juice if desired.