Black Raspberry Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 7 cups black raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a medium sized bowl.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pour the black raspberries and puree until mixture looks soup-y.
- Pour black raspberry mixture into the strainer and strain juices, pressing on the strainer until only the seeds remain. Discard the seeds.
- In a 4 quart sauce pan, combine all of the ingredients and simmer over medium low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into jars or bottles and store in refrigerator until ready to use. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- This sauce is delicious on all meats!!