- 1 pound 26-28 peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1 seedless cucumber cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Kentucky bourbon
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle cajun seasoning and bourbon over the top of the shrimp and mix thoroughly until shrimp are coated. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Pour olive oil in a nonstick skillet and sauté shrimp on high heat for about 3 minutes, until pink. Be sure to turn halfway through cooking for even browning.
- Arrange cucumber slices on a platter. Place a small dollop of creme fraiche on each cucumber slice, and top with Bourbon shrimp.