- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter plus more as needed
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool.
- Add cooled butter to egg mixture.
- Carefully, add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Transfer to pour bottle. (can be refrigerated at this point until ready to use)
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter and swirl around. Squirt pancake batter into skillet to desired size of pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip over and cook on the other side for 1 more minute. Serve immediately, or transfer to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.