Brussels Sprouts Slaw
- 2 pints Brussels sprouts, shaved on mandoline or cut as thinly as possible
- 1 small head radicchio, shaved on mandoline or cut as thinly as possible
- 1 cut matchstick carrots
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Combine Brussel sprouts, radicchio, and carrots in a large salad bowl.
- Combine next 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Pour over Brussel sprout mixture and toss to coat.