Chocolate Covered Candy Canes
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 candy cane sticks
- Put the bittersweet chocolate into heatproof bowl. Fill medium saucepan half way with water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Set the bowl of semi sweet chocolate over the saucepan and melt chocolate, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to burn chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, remove from the heat. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Holding the candy cane by one end, dip the other end half way of each candy cane in the melted chocolate. Twist the candy cane so that the chocolate covers half of the cane completely. Set dipped candy canes on parchment paper. Repeat with remaining candy canes.
- Store in airtight container for up to one week.