Chorizo & Garlic Cheese Frittata
- 8 large eggs
- 12 ounces chorizo cut into cubes
- 1 cup shredded garlic cheese.
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick pan over high heat until it begins to shimmer. Add the chorizo and cook through and until slightly browned on all sides. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate using a slotted spoon. Remove the fat from the pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in the shredded garlic cheese and chorizo. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in the nonstick pan. Add the egg mixture and stir to evenly distribute the ingredients using a heatproof rubber spatula. Cook until the eggs are set on the bottom and around the sides of the pan. Transfer to the oven. Bake until the eggs are cooked throughout and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Loosen around the sides of the pan with a rubber spatula and flip onto a serving platter or cutting board. Cut into wedges and serve.