Delicious Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups sugar plus 1/4 cup
- 3 cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Blueberry Sauce for the top
- In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and 1 1/3 cups sugar until well blended. Add the sour cream, mixing well. Add eggs, blending well after each. Add vanilla and salt.
- In another bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter, and stir until well mixed. Pat crumb mixture in the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10 inch spring form pan. Pour batter over crumb crush. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until cheesecake cracks around the outer edges. Allow cheesecake to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate.
- Drizzle Blueberry Sauce over the top and serve cold.