Dinner Rolls With Apple Jelly Butter
- 1 loaf, frozen bread dough
- 1 Tablespoon apple jelly
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 beaten egg
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine softened butter and apple jelly. With an electric mixer, beat until there are no lumps and the butter is fluffy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, spray nonstick cooking spray. Place the frozen bread dough in the bowl and cover the bowl. with a damp dish cloth. Place bowl in a warm spot and let the dough thaw and rise, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Punch the dough to deflate. Sprinkle flour over work surface and knead dough for 2 minutes.
- Break off 2 inch size pieces of dough and roll into balls and then place on to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush the dough balls liberally with beaten egg. Bake in oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.