Grilled Chicken, Cheddar and Apple Panini
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- Preheat panini press.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and adobo sauce.
- Dice up the grilled chicken breast and place in the bowl with the mayo mixture. Stir to coat completely.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on both slices of bread.
- Spoon chicken over one slice of the bread. Top with an even layer of the apples.
- Carefully place the second slice of bread over to make the sandwich.
- Spray the panini press with non stick spray.
- Press sandwich in panini press until golden and the cheese has melted.