Grilled Shrimp Cocktail
- Jumbo or Colossal shrimp peeled down to the tail and deveined
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish add more or less, depending on your liking
- 2 teaspoons salt divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- FOR THE COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- In a bowl, combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Set aside.
- FOR THE SHRIMP:
- Take the peeled, deveined and cleaned shrimp and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and brush on olive oil evenly all over.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Prepare grill.
- Once grill is hot and the coals are grey, place shrimp on grill.
- Grill 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill.
- Arrange shrimp on a place and serve with cocktail sauce on the side with a wedge of lemon.