- 3 cups diced chicken (cooked) *
- 1 cup candied pecans, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- diced chives for garnish
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, creme fraiche, apple cider, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, apples and candied pecans. Pour mayonnaise mixture over chicken mixture. Stir to combine. Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 1 hour so all flavors incorporate together.
- Can be served as a sandwich, over a bed of lettuce, or as bite-size appetizers.
- * - For the chicken, I diced up a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.