- 20-25 ramps, cleaned, roots removed
- 1 pound unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon course salt
- In a medium sized bowl, add room temperature butter, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside.
- Stack ramps on top of each other and roll up like a cigar.
- Julienne the ramps with a sharp knife. Add to the bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Put ramp butter in a clean jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days, or you can freeze.
- To freeze the ramp butter, lay out a sheet of waxed paper. Scrap ramp butter from bowl onto waxed paper and form into a log. Roll up securing both ends. Now wrap with a layer of plastic wrap. Label and freeze for up to one year.