Ultimate Tomato Sandwich
6 ears grilled corn, kernels removed and reserved in a bowl 1 cup mayonnaise salt and pepper to tast
- 6 ears grilled corn, kernels removed and reserved in a bowl
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 heirloom tomatoes
- Bread of choice ( I prefer Provencal bread)
- For the grilled corn mayo:
- Add the grilled corn, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a food processor and pulse 2 or 3 times until combine.
- set aside.
- For the sandwich:
- Slice tomatoes in 1/4 inch slices. Using bread of choice, slice in half and spread grilled corn mayo on both sides, liberally. Layer tomatoes, and add salt and pepper to taste. Top with other slice of bread.
- Serve with an absorbent napkin at the ready.