Hot Apple Pie Cocktail
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- dash of nutmeg
- In a small saucepan, heat the cider, cinnamon, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, pour in whipping cream. Add powdered sugar and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Measure out schnapps, brandy and orange liqueur in a measuring cup.
- Remove cider mixture from heat and add liqueur mixture.
- Pour into a glass mug. Add dollop of whipped cream on top. Grate a dash of nutmeg over whipped cream.