- 1 12 ounce box finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup plus 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Kentucky bourbon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crushed wafers, 1 cup confectioners sugar, pecans and cocoa. Add corn syrup and bourbon and mix well.
- Spread remaining 1/3 cup confectioners sugar on a plate. Set aside.
- With dampened hands, shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in confectioners sugar. Pack loosely in a tin separating layers with waxed or parchment paper. Cover tightly and store for at least 24 hours for best flavor.