Easy Blueberry Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Bars
These blueberry frozen yogurt bars are easy to make, and they are healthy. Perfect to enjoy on a hot summer afternoon. I've even been known to eat one for breakfast! Here is where you can find the popsicle mold that I have an swear by. (this is an affiliate link)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 quart whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- popsicle mold
- In a bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, water and lemon zest. Stir and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Using a potato masher or a fork, mash blueberries until mushy. Stir blueberry mixture.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour yogurt and stir to break it up. Using a ladle or big spoon, plop blueberry mixture on top of yogurt.
- Using a knife or a skewer, swirl into yogurt making a marbling effect.
- Carefully spoon blueberry yogurt mixture into popsicle molds, filling to the top of eat. Put a lid over the mold and add popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer and let freeze for at least 4 hours.
**This post does contain an affiliate link. I receive a small commission on the sale of this item, at no cost to you.
Leave a Reply