Easiest Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
Not only is this recipe super easy to make, but even those non-zucchini lovers will love this chocolatey bread!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat together the eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, and cocoa powder
- Add grated zucchini to wet ingredients
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients with the zucchini mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spray a bread loaf pan with non stick spray and dust with cocoa powder
- Pour mixture into loaf pan
- Place in oven and bake for one hour
- Test with a tooth pick and it if pulls out clean, the bread is done. If there is a little wet ingredients still on toothpick, bake for another 5 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan to release the bread. Carefully turn bread out of pan on to a cooling rack and cool for 10 minutes before slicing.